Contact us with your Questions, Comments or Concerns
Our phone service can reach someone 24-hours a day for those in immediate need, as it pertains to an urgent need to stop drinking.
Southwest Alabama Central Office, Inc.
Monday to Thursday (9am to 4pm), some Saturdays
600 Bel Air Blvd., Suite 224
Mobile, AL 36606
The Purpose of the Central Office is:
1. Receiving, arranging, and following up 12th Step calls
2. Answering inquiries about A.A
3. Establishing local public information committee
4. Maintaining information about local hospitals and recovery facilities for alcoholics
5. Publishing local A.A. meeting lists
6. Providing a newsletter
7. Ordering, selling, and distributing AA Conference approved literature